Syllabus ( PDF version )
Final Exam on March 20, 2019 (Wed)
Time: 12:00 - 1:40 pm
Place: JB 359
Final Part I
Final Part II,
(Need to write a glsl program and make demos to the instructor.)
- Submission (before 3/19/19, Tue, 11 am )
- Project presentation on last day of class
- A project has to be presented by both members of each group.
- Presentation time for each project: 15 min.
- Source code must be availalbe, compilable and runnable in
a machine in JB 359.
- The project is to develop a 3D graphics application. The application should involve 3D graphics modeling and animation written with OpenGL Shading Language (glsl). In the 10th week, each group must make a presentation, a complete demo and turn in a soft-copy of the source code which is ready for compilation and checking. They should also turn in a single-space 4-page report of their project right after the presentation. All demo and programs must work in the Linux environment of JB 359. A significant number of points will be taken off for any late work.
- Each project is rated independently and equally by all audience, including
visitors and the instructor.
- First place: 2 Extra Credit points / member
- Second place: 1 Extra Credit point / member
- Two reference sheets; prepare a glsl program template
- Review your homework.
- Review your quizzes.
- Review all your notes.
- Review the labs.
- Study your text.
- Need to write programs (especially glsl) and compile them during the exam.