Current CSE Lab Information
How to Access the Lab Computers Remotely
- SSH X11 Forwarding - Running GUI Applications remotely
- VNC Instructions for Windows
- X11 Forwarding on Windows with Cygwin
- VNC Instructions for OS X
- VNC Instructions for Linux
- Combined VNC Instructions for Windows, OS X and Linux
Microsoft Academic Alliance
If you are enrolled in a computer science course, you are eligible to obtain many Microsoft development tools free of charge for academic use. These tools include Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, Visio, and others. You can install these tools on a laptop or home computer.
Complete an MSDNAA Student Use Form and submit it at the help desk. After the help desk creates your account, you will be able to log into the MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center and download Microsoft development tools.